Wednesday 20 January 2016

BV: Storyboard 2

To finalize our idea, we wrote everything out, scene by scene, along with a quick analysis of the cinematography/mise-en-scene, justifying our choices and linking back to our research of the slasher/horror genre
I went onto Word and created a simple storyboard template with 6 squares per page as I thought this would allow enough space to draw the shots. 




I started by writing a short description of each scene, adding information such as camera angle/movement. I didn't really need to be very detailed as we already have detailed explanations of each scene on the call sheet. 
The drawings were done in pencil and they are not very detailed and are quite sketchy. I think that this doesn't really matter as what's important is to get a good sense of how the scene or shot will look.
As a group, we decided that I should create the story board as I am an art student.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated and reviewed by the blog owner before publication